Our Website Review service is the next step in search engine optimization for your website. Using the keyword phrases generated by our Keyword Research, we’ll conduct a thorough review of your current website (or copy intended for your website redesign) to ensure that the phrases are being used properly.
This is a key step in the SEO process: the most perfect set of keywords that brilliantly captures the scope and theme of your website’s content will be ineffective if not embedded properly in your website.
What we’ll do
Our website review involves analyzing a number of elements on and off your website:
- Analyze your coding practices. We will make sure that HTML tags – including page titles, descriptions, Meta tags, headers, and more – are being used effectively.
- Examine content for keyword optimization. We will ensure that your keyword phrases are being placed strategically throughout the content on your site. We will also analyze what keyword phrases people use to find your website.
- Assess site structure. We will check to make sure that your content is neatly organized in a logical manner to facilitate a search engine’s task of indexing your site.
- Review of incoming links. Incoming links are a critical factor in SEO. We’ll provide you with analysis of who is linking to your site, why, and what you can do to increase linking to your site.
- Social networking. Social networking is a highly effective tool for boosting your site’s popularity and driving traffic to your website. We will assess how your site is utilizing this resource and offer suggestions for integrating social networking into the fabric of your site.
What you’ll get
At the end of the Website Review, you will receive a detailed report of our findings. The report includes a detailed description of our process, a summary of our findings, supporting data, and specific recommendations for improving SEO on your site. We will also offer suggestions for implementing the recommendations in our report.