We have an extensive list of clients from a wide range of industries.
In pursuing their mission, The NC Center for Nonprofits was relying on an antiquated Drupal 6 site, which included a very complicated Salesforce integration that no longer functioned correctly. We migrated content from the old site onto a new Drupal 7 site with a better-defined workflow, synchronized it with existing Salesforce data, and provided them with a mobile optimized, responsive theme.
Qualyst needed a website that reflected their growth from a pure services company to one that offers services and products.
The festival schedule is a critical part of the attendee experience but it didn't work well on mobile devices. We redesigned the site to make it a great experience for everyone.
We helped Investors Title provide clean and consistent websites for their agents using Drupal's multi-site capability.
FIT's previous website design was too complicated and outdated to represent their mission to simplify IT and support mobile users.
Drupal 6 hit end-of-life and Countertools needed a new site that was secure and easier to maintain.
We build a custom survey and participant management system for the Healthy Homes / Healthy Families environmental change intervention.
We built a new website on WordPress with an improved design, better mobile support, and more flexibility.
Using a third party hosting and dynamic website builder limited the ability to add new features and advanced user interaction. We built a new WordPress site for NCACT that was much easier to use and maintain.
When Drupal 6 hit end-of-life SAMSI wanted to update the site's look to be more modern and to migrate their content to a less structured CMS and have more flexibility in how content is presented.
CEO Roundtable on Cancer operates three Drupal websites, each built by different developers. DesignHammer created a common theme to provide cohesion and unify branding.
Highland Industries' Django-based website was approaching the end of it's support window. DesignHammer planned and executed a project to upgrade the Django install from 1.4 to 1.8 while preserving existing content and modernizing the site's infrastructure.